For those of you who do not know, I have decided to give the network one last shot. I really believe this network can be successful, however, some changes had to be made. Whether you were already accepted into the network or not, it is important that you read the following information below, and complete the new survey. I promise things are going to be different this time and definitely more laid back.
WHAT'S THE HPOTTER NETWORK?
The HPOTTERNETWORK is a place for individuals who enjoy harry potter to gain new friends, be sorted into their own Hogwarts house, and try to win the Housecup. This network is also a great resource to have if looking for fanfiction, fanmixes, and so much more. It’s just a place for Harry Potter fans to connect and hopefully have some fun.
- anyone can become a member.
- we are always accepting new members.
- once members are chosen and accepted into the network, they will be notified by the headmistresses.
- they will be asked to give an icon and a brief description so they can be added to the members page.
PERKS OF BEING A MEMBER
- place in the networks page
- emotional support
- discuss the books/movies with fellow fans.
- a bunch of new followers and friends.
- help with edits/polls/blogrates/etc
- terms at the hpotternetwork last for only 3 months.
- The new term for the hpotternetwork is going to begin on August 1st, 2014. So please make sure that you have sent your email, icon, and description before then!
- that’s right, this network has a housecup. Whether or not your house wins the housecup depends all on the effort you are willing to put out.
- the housecup is done through a poll, this poll is open throughout the entire term.
- the house with the most votes wins, and there are some pretty awesome rewards.
I’m not going to lie, this network isn’t going to be for everyone. It does require a bit of time and effort. But if you really enjoy Harry Potter and you want a chance to meet new people, then this could be a really cool place for you. Nevertheless, I appreciate all interest; you guys are the best.
there are only 12 days left before the terms starts. I want to thank everyone who has been so patient. I finally have some time off of work, so I will be taking some time to get in contact with you all and make sure we are all on the same page!
Alright, I am pushing back the start date for the first term. I am pushing back the date for several reasons, I have been dealing with a lot of unexpected craziness this summer. And mostly because I want the houses to be more close in numbers, Ravenclaw is 41% of members while Hufflepuff is only 12%…that is hardly fair. So the new start term date will be September 1st. If you are in house Gryffindor, Slytherin or Hufflepuff it is your job to try and find more individuals to join your house, speak to your friends and your followers!! Please make sure that you have completed the survey and most of you will be hearing from me this week. I finally have some free time and I am going to start sending out acceptance letters. I appreciate your patience and your understanding…I acknowledge that some of you may be disappointed and frustrated with the push back of the term but I believe this is necessary. Please trust me, I think this will be best for everyone.
Zayn should’ve got casted as Christian Grey..